Thursday 1 May 2014

Introduction

I spent a relatively short time in a very abusive relationship.  The experience affected me physically & emotionally, & it is only now, some twenty years later, that I have the space to explore what happened to me.

This is a difficult subject.

Abuse is dehumanising, not just for the victim, but for family & friends as well.  Victims are often embarrassed, ashamed, & many never escape.

Michelle & Kelly - This is for us, & many other women who I will never meet -  Women who are being bullied inside their own home by the man who promised to protect them from the world.


One of the big questions I hear being asked, verbally & in forums, is why women don't just walk away.   I am trying to answer this question here

I hope something in here helps someone out there.

The "Running Thoughts" link is my blog link -

Please subscribe for updates :  The link is at the top of this page on the right













No comments:

Post a Comment